Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fully detailed Airfix James Bond Aston Martin DB-5

Dann Tier

12 hours ago, David G. said:

I'm glad to see this one back on the bench Dann. A most entertaining project without a doubt.

Thank you for taking the time to post an update.

David G.

Thank you for checking it out, Bud!!....glad you like it! -i will have another update soon on the center control panel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Dann Tier said:

Hey, Bud!...no updates yet, but soon!...thanks for checking in!!

Yeah, I just realized that you seem to have a lot of projects going at the same time. 

I try to keep myself limited to two on the burner at one time. Otherwise, they tend to get away from me.

David G.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 8:08 PM, David G. said:

Yeah, I just realized that you seem to have a lot of projects going at the same time. 

I try to keep myself limited to two on the burner at one time. Otherwise, they tend to get away from me.

David G.

LOL!...yes i do. I normally only have 1-3, but i want all my stalled projects done, lol

16 hours ago, James2 said:

Any updates here?

I was able to pick up one of the Aurora kit off feebay. I also found a parts kit just in case. 

NICE!!!, how is that version?...can you share any photos here?!....there will be an update soon, its one of my next few to get updated.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 9:23 AM, Dann Tier said:

NICE!!!, how is that version?...can you share any photos here?!....there will be an update soon, its one of my next few to get updated.

The Aurora Kit is real nice, the Revell kit is a copy but the molds must not have been freshened up.

I have the body work complete and in primer. If I get motivated I'll post pix. I have too many projects to paint as it is, but then again, I am Social Distancing myself....