Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lamborghini Reventon...onto the body

Dann Tier

3 hours ago, ismaelg said:

Who would have known that the Reventon is a Pokemon!

For those familiar with Pokemon, imagine the voice of Ash yelling  "Reventon!  I choose you"  :)

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

Now i'm DEFFINITELY altering it!!...lol

LAmborghini is missing an opportunity to paint one of these bad boys Picachu Yellow and having Pokemon Go rally across Europe! That would be the real running of the Bulls! I could see a ton of these cars in crazy colours representing all the creatures in a Pokémon Go Lamborghini Edition! I can’t unsee this Now! Good Observation! 

I want to drive the Charmander Reventon with flames out of the tailpipe!  Maybe a color similar to McLaren orange? :)

Image result for charmander

Sorry Dann, I'll stop now. This is too funny :D

I'm not into Pokemon. This is all my son's fault.

Edited by ismaelg

22 hours ago, Jason Sheer said:

LAmborghini is missing an opportunity to paint one of these bad boys Picachu Yellow and having Pokemon Go rally across Europe! That would be the real running of the Bulls! I could see a ton of these cars in crazy colours representing all the creatures in a Pokémon Go Lamborghini Edition! I can’t unsee this Now! Good Observation! 

NOT a good observation, Jason.....lol,  i'm changing the freaking steering wheel!!

21 hours ago, ismaelg said:

I want to drive the Charmander Reventon with flames out of the tailpipe!  Maybe a color similar to McLaren orange? :)

Image result for charmander

Sorry Dann, I'll stop now. This is too funny :D

I'm not into Pokemon. This is all my son's fault.

LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Super Cool Dan! Your builds are inspiring and I’m learning lots of stuff! I go side tracked for a bit, but I think I’m going to do the final body work and polishing tonight on my 964 build! Today, I had to run an errand and found 1 of these kits I was looking for and grabbed a couple! I surprised ? me how well the body was done ✅. I think it will be a fun build to extend the wing and put mesh in the grates and stuff! 

3F93263A-596E-4D88-9C3A-17377A90B97C.jpeg

4 hours ago, Jason Sheer said:

Super Cool Dan! Your builds are inspiring and I’m learning lots of stuff! I go side tracked for a bit, but I think I’m going to do the final body work and polishing tonight on my 964 build! Today, I had to run an errand and found 1 of these kits I was looking for and grabbed a couple! I surprised ? me how well the body was done ✅. I think it will be a fun build to extend the wing and put mesh in the grates and stuff! 

3F93263A-596E-4D88-9C3A-17377A90B97C.jpeg

Thanks, Jason!, I really do like helping people....you found a great kit!!...would you mind posting photos of your parts here?, I've never seen them before......cant wait to see your 964!!

Hey Dann, Here’s the snap together parts! I was curious how they put the blue body together, so I decided to squirt some uncure into the seams to see if I could get it apart! Only broke one part of it but I can smooth it out with putty.  I think it will be easier to paint in halves especially if I go with the eco boost Lemans version ! Enjoy ? 

E724B641-4485-4A4D-B9AE-1421211CEBAA.jpeg

08363753-C684-459C-8164-472CCDC529A6.jpeg

0A0E8965-9CB2-4C36-AD01-BD5999E6759F.jpeg

8ACC60DE-0379-4F98-BDDF-B4151D43EF30.jpeg

5 hours ago, Jason Sheer said:

It’s like 10 or 12 pieces! 

WOW!!….that had to make you nervous!!, but with the back half of the body being designed the way it was, its the better way to paint it I think......especially if you use rattle cans like I do, lol    -Thanks for sharing!, looking forward to seeing you build this bad boy!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Dann Tier changed the title to Lamborghini Reventon...onto the body