Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lamborghini Reventon...onto the body

Dann Tier

On 8.3.2019 at 5:50 AM, Dann Tier said:

Wow!, thanks, bud!!….i'm glad you can find some use with my WIPs!!….I wasn't sure people would like the way I do things......I have waaay different techniques than most.

Stunning work as ever, Dann! It's great that you are such an SB maniac enthusiast! There is always something to watch and learn. The body color will be... RED? :D

What can I say that hasn't already been said?

It's very interesting to watch the progress of your builds, Dann. Your attention to detail is a real benchmark for most of us here, I would guess. Those seats, by the way, really do look like alcantara. 

Bravo mate! Keep showing us your incredible work 

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:06 PM, geetee66 said:

What can I say that hasn't already been said?

It's very interesting to watch the progress of your builds, Dann. Your attention to detail is a real benchmark for most of us here, I would guess. Those seats, by the way, really do look like alcantara. 

Bravo mate! Keep showing us your incredible work 

Thanks a lot, bud!!….your comments are very much appreciated!!

Hey, everyone!, I have loads done now! The body has its final main kolor, which doesn't like to photograph very well -it actually has a greenish-blue tinge to it like the rendering I posted. Its the same kolor as the interior, but with a semi-gloss sheen. On Saturday, I will mask and paint the black trim/accents, and add the rear decal....then I can Clear it all on Sunday! 

I really hate how this thing rearranges my photos out of order when I post them.

-Photo 6; I left these parts in primer so that it will be easier to show you how I make the lights more realistic.

-Photo 9; Here it is all loosely put together.

-Photo 10; this is the actual kolor I painted it....I will be finding a way to show it better when I post it as finished.

DSCF7938.JPG

DSCF7942.JPG

DSCF7943.JPG

DSCF7944.JPG

DSCF7945.JPG

DSCF7948.JPG

DSCF7949.JPG

DSCF7950.JPG

DSCF7952.JPG

ru0GUG7.jpg

Edited by Dann Tier

• 3 weeks later...