Model Cars Magazine Forum

Big Three engines by FTB

landman

21 hours ago, slusher said:

Looks great Pat!  I work on mine in my 76 a lot....

11 hours ago, grodudulle77 said:

Bonjour Pat , your dioramas are always very neat, there are many details to see, i like !???

Merci Carl and Phillippe.

WOW Pat! That's an extremely nice collection of engines that shows obvious and extensive researches on colors and technical data.

Would be fun to see a Chrysler 413 Cross Ram added to your collection... Maybe you have one already and I missed it... There so many and diverse kind in this thread!?!

As other said, fantastic job on the equipments and every parts of the diorama too!!!   Cheers, Francis

1 hour ago, AmericanMuscleFan said:

WOW Pat! That's an extremely nice collection of engines that shows obvious and extensive researches on colors and technical data.

Would be fun to see a Chrysler 413 Cross Ram added to your collection... Maybe you have one already and I missed it... There so many and diverse kind in this thread!?!

As other said, fantastic job on the equipments and every parts of the diorama too!!!   Cheers, Francis

Comme ça? I don't have one and I wonder if it was ever kitted.

413 Cross Ram.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2020 at 3:08 PM, landman said:

Comme ça? I don't have one and I wonder if it was ever kitted.

413 Cross Ram.jpg

Yes , the 2 in the foreground are Hemis for MoPar Muscle Cars WIP's . Back Row are a '60 - '61 Chrysler 300 ; F-G WIP's . These are Modelhaus Copies of JoHan Engines . AMT placed the same Engines in Imperial Kits ? Why ?? The MoPar Green is a ''61 DeSoto Mill . Modelhaus replica of the JoHan Kit .   Thanx .. 

PS I enjoy every Engine you Post . Top Quality stuff and I appreciate every one  .  You are another builder tempting me to stone what I build . I cannot think up a greater Kudos .  

Moar f.JPG

1 hour ago, dimaxion said:

Yes , the 2 in the foreground are Hemis for MoPar Muscle Cars WIP's . Back Row are a '60 - '61 Chrysler 300 ; F-G WIP's . These are Modelhaus Copies of JoHan Engines . AMT placed the same Engines in Imperial Kits ? Why ?? The MoPar Green is a ''61 DeSoto Mill . Modelhaus replica of the JoHan Kit .   Thanx .. 

PS I enjoy every Engine you Post . Top Quality stuff and I appreciate every one  .  You are another builder tempting me to stone what I build . I cannot think up a greater Kudos .  

thanks. Now i have to go hunting.?

15 minutes ago, AmericanMuscleFan said:

Hope you'll find one Pat!  Base on what I've seen so far I'm pretty sure you will, you are a very good hunter... of engines of course!   Keep doing your good work my freind!!!

I saw one on the internet in a newer Chrysler. Kit was $179.00. I don’t think so. Will keep looking.

10 hours ago, AmericanMuscleFan said:

Hope you'll find one Pat!  Base on what I've seen so far I'm pretty sure you will, you are a very good hunter... of engines of course!   Keep doing your good work my freind!!!

That is something the 3D printers should do, at least the intakes.