Model Cars Magazine Forum

New project challenge!

Who wants to be the first to model this beast?

Note the Motorcycle plates! It isn’t every day that one sees a trike powered by a Detroit 6v92 and Allison tranny...with train horns for good measure?

Didn’t catch the owner but it drove in to look at WWII airplanes on display at the Elkhart, In airport today

1D305121-EECB-44CB-B60F-2618B34B152E.jpeg

8EA157B2-705A-42A2-94DD-18B0ABD2E9EB.jpeg

FDA741F0-3CDF-4692-B0E4-AEAE07D4DC94.jpeg

646F0B6D-C7FC-42BB-9DDF-D3E30CBB6C8A.jpeg

171658BB-D298-4B6F-9411-E3902D782CA7.jpeg

Edited by Flynlo
Grammar

That is a very interesting machine, with all the big truck parts, super singles air brakes, and 6v92......all I can say is hook up the 40' trailer and let's go  "camping" 

Looks to be a well built machine and I find it an interesting one but, it ain't no motorcycle.??

I am an avid motorcycle rider, I love to ride. I would never ride that thing. I feel much safer on my bike, that on top of that crazy thing. 

I like to ride in groups, can you imagine how the other riders would feel with that in the group? You either lead and plow a trail, or follow and hope no one stops to fast and you mow them all down. 

No Thank you

10 hours ago, cowboy rich said:

That is a very interesting machine, with all the big truck parts, super singles air brakes, and 6v92......all I can say is hook up the 40' trailer and let's go  "camping" 

Looks to be a well built machine and I find it an interesting one but, it ain't no motorcycle.??

It had a receiver hitch but can you imagine riding this thing while towing a trailer with enough tongue weight to get the front wheel light??? No freakin way pal!?

that said... i would like to ride it once...just to say I did (and have bragging rights at the local biker bar)!

Born to be wiiiiild....?

3 hours ago, Oldmopars said:

I am an avid motorcycle rider, I love to ride. I would never ride that thing. I feel much safer on my bike, that on top of that crazy thing. 

I like to ride in groups, can you imagine how the other riders would feel with that in the group? You either lead and plow a trail, or follow and hope no one stops to fast and you mow them all down. 

No Thank you

I suppose that 8-10 bikes could line up behind to draft it and get sucked along for free without worrying about anyone cutting them off?