Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hasegawas Lamborghini Miura SV....new update!

Dann Tier

1 hour ago, djflyer said:

Dann, you certainly have my interest with this one (along with the DB5).  The Miura has been one of my all time favorite cars - the styling is still great after 50 years.  I hoped that Fujimi would release it in their EM series, but I guess it wasnt to be.  So the Hasegawa kit is now on its way. I will be interested to see how the engine bay detail compares to the 'Tilt' kit of the Jota, which I thought was pretty good. (so why did I trade to Kennyboy???) 

Now if I could just find that Urraco..... 

Ya, I was always dumb-founded about why they wouldn't have done one either...….its only an important car that wears the title; "First ever super car"!!  Those Tilt kits are actually pretty nice....I've built a few. Is this the Urraco you're looking for?;  I found it on ebay a few years back.

th.jpg

56 minutes ago, Tom Geiger said:

Mvc-001s

I'm not much of an exotics kinda guy but I've always liked the Miura.  Ever since I got this Matchbox one in sixth grade.  You can see my "improvements".  

I had one of those too, but I didn't customize it...lol    I think that's great that you still have it!!!

• Dann Tier changed the title to Hasegawas Lamborghini Miura SV
1 hour ago, Dann Tier said:

Ya, I was always dumb-founded about why they wouldn't have done one either...….its only an important car that wears the title; "First ever super car"!!  Those Tilt kits are actually pretty nice....I've built a few. Is this the Urraco you're looking for?;  I found it on ebay a few years back.

th.jpg

I seem to recall when the EM series really got going, the Miura was on the list of planned releases, but they never got past the (mostly) Porsches and Ferrari's.

That is the only Urraco kit I know of, but they dont show up much and LS quality can be spotty.  How's it look?

28 minutes ago, djflyer said:

I seem to recall when the EM series really got going, the Miura was on the list of planned releases, but they never got past the (mostly) Porsches and Ferrari's.

That is the only Urraco kit I know of, but they dont show up much and LS quality can be spotty.  How's it look?

It has its good points....lol, a little later, I can post photos of the parts if you want?....its definitely a very "Doable" kit, and there is a racing version of it, but its gonna be the same kit you know.

Dann, post away with the pics when you get a chance. I would love to see what 'cha get with that one.  It might save me from having to convert a Silhouette like I planned.

btw - I'm stealing your blue over gray scheme for a highly modified Dodge Magnum I have been working on.

On 17.12.2018 at 11:47 PM, Dann Tier said:

This is GREAT NEWS, Tommy!!!!,  I bet he gets flooded with orders!!….this part is waaaaaaay overdue!!!  Thanks for getting this done for us!!!

No problem, Dann. I did it for myself, too... ;)

On 17.12.2018 at 5:08 PM, 89AKurt said:

I would be interested too!  Could use that grill on anything, vs. the specialized p-e parts.

On 2.11.2018 at 4:20 PM, Italianhorses said:

That's awesome. I'd be definitely in for a couple.

On 18.12.2018 at 10:01 AM, stevenkelby said:

Wow that guy has a ton of cool stuff for sale, and fair prices too IMO. 

18 hours ago, djflyer said:

Those honeycomb grilles are fantastic!  I am definitely interested in at least one of each.  The M1 and Tii sets also have a need for.  How can I order these?

Yes, Fredl does some good stuff at fair prices. The upside of low overhead costs and a one-man-show... :rolleyes: For those of you who are interested in purchasing these or other PE parts from him, feel free to contact him by his email address: uaruem@gmx.de

Edited by Tommy124

On 7/10/2018 at 6:06 PM, Dann Tier said:

Thanks, Shaun!, You will love the kit!!…..its way easy, and NO fit, or assembly issues!!, and there are ALOT of decals, and choices!!…..I've already built one a while ago, but it bugs me because I tried a new semi-gloss clearcoat over my interior, and it made it WAAAAAY too glossy, so i'm gonna redo it, and ditch the old one!   -heres the old one....

How were you planning to ditch it? Plenty of room on my shelf. :P

On 12/19/2018 at 1:47 AM, djflyer said:

Now if I could just find that Urraco..... 

Not a Urraco but if you are interested in an Espada, there is one SMP24 resin kit left in Sports Cars Modeling's web store right now:

http://mizorogiscm.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=2315812&csid=0&sort=n

It is expensive, and it is worth every yen.

The Urraco is slated to be reissued some time in the future.  The next kit in line will be the 308 GT4.

On 19.12.2018 at 11:30 AM, Tommy124 said:

Yes, Fredl does some good stuff at fair prices. The upside of low overhead costs and a one-man-show... :rolleyes: For those of you who are interested in purchasing these or other PE parts from him, feel free to contact him by his email address: uaruem@gmx.de

If I may add one (last) thing regarding the honeycomb grille parts... As the webshop now is online again, I'd like to provide the link. The shop is in German but as I said, images will speak for themselves. The link is: http://www.mbm-munich.com/Eigene-Produkte/eigene-produkte.html

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, djflyer said:

OK Dann, the Hase Miura P400 SV kit showed up -red plastic and all.  Great kit and the engine detail looks like it could be done up quite well - but the rear cover doesn't open (?)  At least on the kit I have ,what about yours?

Mine doesn't either. It would be pretty easy to open it, but I think I have a new, never done before way to show-off my engine, and I don't mind sharing it with you if you want.

On 12/20/2018 at 12:08 AM, fumi said:

Not a Urraco but if you are interested in an Espada, there is one SMP24 resin kit left in Sports Cars Modeling's web store right now:

http://mizorogiscm.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=2315812&csid=0&sort=n

It is expensive, and it is worth every yen.

The Urraco is slated to be reissued some time in the future.  The next kit in line will be the 308 GT4.

O....M....G  I *need* that Honda 360!  I would like the other kits too, but.....

I can't figure out how to translate a webpage, how do we order?

I *need* the honeycomb p-e- too!

Edited by 89AKurt

17 minutes ago, 89AKurt said:

O....M....G  I *need* that Honda 360!  I would like the other kits too, but.....

I *need* the honeycomb p-e- too!

The only way I could get the site to translate was to plug the name into a Google search, then select translate when the site name came up.

1 hour ago, Dann Tier said:

Mine doesn't either. It would be pretty easy to open it, but I think I have a new, never done before way to show-off my engine, and I don't mind sharing it with you if you want.

Share all you can, I'm sure I'm not the only one that will want to see it.  Your methods for adding and enhancing details are some of the best.

2 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

Easiest way is to use the contact form on the left of the web page.  The fields are name, e-mail address, title and content of your inquiry.  Mizorogi-san can speak English and takes PayPal.

You can also find him on Facebook, his page is "Sports Cars Modeling".

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, djflyer said:

Dann, post away with the pics when you get a chance. I would love to see what 'cha get with that one.  It might save me from having to convert a Silhouette like I planned.

btw - I'm stealing your blue over gray scheme for a highly modified Dodge Magnum I have been working on.

Hey, bud!....I will get you those Uracco photos tomorrow....sorry about the wait!

On 12/30/2018 at 8:52 PM, djflyer said:

The only way I could get the site to translate was to plug the name into a Google search, then select translate when the site name came up.

On 12/30/2018 at 10:44 PM, fumi said:

Easiest way is to use the contact form on the left of the web page.  The fields are name, e-mail address, title and content of your inquiry.  Mizorogi-san can speak English and takes PayPal.

You can also find him on Facebook, his page is "Sports Cars Modeling".

Thank you both!  Fumi, nothing came up for me on FB, can you post a link?

Edited by 89AKurt

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, djflyer said:

Share all you can, I'm sure I'm not the only one that will want to see it.  Your methods for adding and enhancing details are some of the best.

Here is whats in the Uracco kit;  To me, it has three issues, the lower doors/rockers aren't curved under enough, and it doesn't have any door cards. Fixing the body issue isn't bad, and I will be using the door cards out of a spare Sihlouette kit.  -Almost forgot....the two vents on the bonnet need to be deeper as well....easy job. I like this kit a lot, and its on this years "To Do" list.

DSCF7429.JPG

DSCF7426.JPG

DSCF7423.JPG

DSCF7424.JPG

DSCF7425.JPG

DSCF7413.JPG

DSCF7415.JPG

DSCF7416.JPG

DSCF7417.JPG

DSCF7418.JPG

DSCF7420.JPG

DSCF7421.JPG

DSCF7422.JPG

DSCF7430.JPG

• Dann Tier changed the title to Hasegawas Lamborghini Miura SV....back to work
  • Dann Tier changed the title to Hasegawas Lamborghini Miura SV....new update!