Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hasegawas Lamborghini Miura SV....new update!

Dann Tier

9 hours ago, Dann Tier said:

Here is whats in the Uracco kit;  To me, it has three issues, the lower doors/rockers aren't curved under enough, and it doesn't have any door cards. Fixing the body issue isn't bad, and I will be using the door cards out of a spare Sihlouette kit.  -Almost forgot....the two vents on the bonnet need to be deeper as well....easy job. I like this kit a lot, and its on this years "To Do" list.

DSCF7429.JPG

DSCF7426.JPG

DSCF7423.JPG

DSCF7424.JPG

DSCF7425.JPG

DSCF7413.JPG

DSCF7415.JPG

DSCF7416.JPG

DSCF7417.JPG

DSCF7418.JPG

DSCF7420.JPG

DSCF7421.JPG

DSCF7422.JPG

DSCF7430.JPG

Hey Dann, thanks for posting pics of this kit.  It actually looks quite workable - good basic shapes and all.  is it close to being on scale?  Some of these LS kits kinda ran amok.

Now to find one will be the task.

3 hours ago, djflyer said:

Hey Dann, thanks for posting pics of this kit.  It actually looks quite workable - good basic shapes and all.  is it close to being on scale?  Some of these LS kits kinda ran amok.

Now to find one will be the task.

It is pretty spot-on

Wow, that interior is looking very clean, Dann. All your modifications are taking it to the next level!

11 hours ago, djflyer said:

Hey Dann, thanks for posting pics of this kit.  It actually looks quite workable - good basic shapes and all.  is it close to being on scale?

Remember, to a real modeller, scale is just someone else's opinion. Did I get that right? :D

3 hours ago, Tommy124 said:

Wow, that interior is looking very clean, Dann. All your modifications are taking it to the next level!

Remember, to a real modeller, scale is just someone else's opinion. Did I get that right? :D

Thanks, Tommy!...careful about talking like that...you may upset someone!...LOL

• Dann Tier changed the title to Hasegawas Lamborghini Miura SV....new update!
  • 3 weeks later...

How many of you see things in your builds that just stick in your head, and you cant get rid of it?.....this was mine, and the worst part of it, is that I HATE all things star wars!!! I need to pull my finger out, and get that steering wheel on for my own sanity! -and that's what I will be working on today!

51298883_537415146778820_812547287724064768_n.jpg

g5U9Of7O_400x400.jpg

On 12/30/2018 at 10:44 PM, fumi said:

Easiest way is to use the contact form on the left of the web page.  The fields are name, e-mail address, title and content of your inquiry.  Mizorogi-san can speak English and takes PayPal.

You can also find him on Facebook, his page is "Sports Cars Modeling".

I tried, but when it came to filling in the postal codes, prefecture was the one that screwed me up.  I tried emailing him, but no luck.

Oh yea, back to the Miura, that is shaping up really nice!  Flocking is something I need to learn.

Edited by 89AKurt

15 hours ago, Dann Tier said:

How many of you see things in your builds that just stick in your head, and you cant get rid of it?.....this was mine, and the worst part of it, is that I HATE all things star wars!!! I need to pull my finger out, and get that steering wheel on for my own sanity! -and that's what I will be working on today!

I always see something I cannot get out of my head, it drives me crazy sometimes. That interior looks great.

17 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

I tried, but when it came to filling in the postal codes, prefecture was the one that screwed me up.  I tried emailing him, but no luck.

Oh yea, back to the Miura, that is shaping up really nice!  Flocking is something I need to learn.

Thanks, bud!!, with as good as a builder you are, you'd have NO trouble!

• 7 months later...
16 hours ago, WizPorsche944 said:

I recently bought this kit after wanting it for years. I will be  following this build.

This is a REALLY great kit!, to me, its one of the funnest, most perfectly designed kits. Its not too detailed to scare new-comers away, but at the same time it has incredible detail, finish, and fit!!....you will love it!!!....thanks for following!!