Model Cars Magazine Forum

Harry's beautiful Mack.......

Ever since I joined the forums there was one build that I just loved and admired from the first time I laid eyes on it heck I even saved pictures of it and purchased a kit to try to build something close but never to Harry's caliber of modeling,I even messaged harry a few times on pointers and info on this build.

The unfortunate happened as we lost Harry and many of his stuff went up for sale and I watched and watch and purchased a few items and when I seen this ole girl on the market I hit the "Buy It Now" right then and there and now I have the honor of keeping one of Harry's models safe and for it to still be seen and enjoyed and yes I still say it's Harry's model and nor do I "own" it,just have it for safe keepings...and by the way there is not one picture taken by him or any other that could do justice on how beautiful she is.....20180705_201508.jpg20180705_201700.jpg

12 minutes ago, Twokidsnosleep said:

Awesome.

I am sure his daughter is happy to send the build to someone who loves it

I have three of Harry's builds myself and they hold a special place in my display

Yes Amy knows how much I loved this particular model and sent me quite a nice email and a lil' note with the truck which stays with it in the case....

• 3 weeks later...