Model Cars Magazine Forum

Junk.

Mr.Zombie

Hello, 

There is a wave of great weather right now in Denmark, so I felt like playing a bit with the camera. These are all previous builds that I showed here before, except for the vending machines. The scale is of course 1:24, the Citroen is from TAMIYA, the little Honda is from Hasegawa, and the Taunus is from Air Trax resin. The fridges come from Doozy Modeworks which is recently distributed by AK Interactive and a bit easier to come by than when it was avaliable in Japan only. The quality is a bit worse than it was before AK started to produce it, but it's still quite high. The decals are perfect, and the items/subjects are incredibly interesting. The only sad thing is the prices which are sky high, but oh well... In a nearby future these things will end up on a diorama together with 2-3 cars, and some other junk I'm working on. But for now, they are just fillers in-between other projects.

Please enjoy. All pics are made without any tricks, the only thing I did is to crop them so that you can't see the edges of the little displays the cars are standing on. 

42564905754_5473de4084_b.jpg

42564952644_bab4ccd018_b.jpg

29413340548_8fdc898cf8_b.jpg

42564943144_321a80b0db_b.jpg

41473263710_e32794d559_b.jpg

43234226392_7d6f5edde9_b.jpg

28414080757_d3cb133c41_b.jpg

Edited by Mr.Zombie
Spelling

I can't tell, Real or Model?

I showed these pics to one of my coworkers - he said "real" for the rusty old car, but "model" for the newer looking vending machines. Until I showed him the pic of the rusty old car next to the vending machines and he wasn't so sure anymore. 

That's impressive! You fooled the brain to thinking the miniature is the real thing.

That's the ultimate compliment. 

Edited by Oldcarfan27