[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Maintenance   03/14/2019

The board is going offline Saturday, May 25th, from 9 AM PDT until 3 PM for a software upgrade. See posting in General.

Hey y'all anyone here know if there are any model building clubs in the Rochester area. If so let me know please and thank you Ryan 

There is a club in Fulton, NY.  Its probably a bit far for you, but you should get in touch with them and see if they know of  a club in Rochester.   Here is a flyer from their show last year with some contact info on it 

Yes there is a model club in Rochester, NY. IPMS Rochester, NY also know as Roc City Scale Modelers. We meet once a month for business meetings in Fairport and have a weekly build night in a Bill Gray's restaurant in Sea Breeze.

We currently have about 40 members that build a wide variety of subjects and about 6 members building auto subject matter.The website is www.ipmsrochester.org. Our annual show was just held in Webster, NY and was well attended.

I am the current president and I DO build cars, drop me a line if you want more info!