[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Bugatti Fan

Is Model Cars Magazine still in production?l

3 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

I felt like Harry was the was the glue that held this forum and the magazine together and after his passing last year, things changed dramatically and not for the best. Gregg's back issues (no magazine pun intended) have long been documented as contributing to the erratic publishing schedule and I think now that Harry is gone, along with having to find another publisher, Gregg is simply overwhelmed with all that goes into getting the magazine printed. Add in the high cost and most of us would have quit a long time ago. 

Seems like he wants to keep it going, his heart is in it, but if it is stressing him financially, not to mention everyone and their mother asking when the next issue is coming, it might be in his best interest, health and sanity wise, to shut it down and enjoy the years he has left. Can't fault anyone for that. I can't imagine how difficult of a position it would be to have to make that decision, but you have to do what is best for you in the end. 

I will lock this down to stop the speculation and trolling. This topic comes up regularly, most of the same people are involved, the answer is always the same...you need to contact Gregg if you want answers.