[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
smhardesty

A few kits to trade

I guess I didn't state something really clearly when I posted this. Maybe this will help.

If you are interested in 1 or more of the kits I have and you have a kit to offer, don't hesitate to suggest a 1 for 2, or 1 for 3 trade. If the kit you have is a more valueable kit then I certainly won't be opposed to you asking for 2 or 3 of my kits in exchange. It can never hurt to make any offer. Just ship me a PM with any trades you have in mind or any questions you have.

Here is a list of items I have for trade. I'd really like to trade kit for kit. I know that sometimes values aren't equal so I'm open to offers. I just checked these to be sure of their condition. I'll double check everything if a serious offer pops up. I'll be laid up for a few days after my surgery today, but shouldn't be away from the forum for more than a day hopefully. UPDATE: And I am back home. I've been up for about 28 hours now. Between surgery pain and not being able to find a position to sleep in I just can't drift off.

***** TO TRADE *****

Roadrunner is gone!
Revell Kenworth T600A SnapTite   1/32   S/I
Revell GMC Wrecker SnapTite   S/I
Lindberg L-700 Dodge w/Flatbed Trailer & '40 Ford   S/I   (Box is rough)
Monogram Ford Aeromax Tractor SnapTite   1/32   F/S
Revell '63 Corvette Convertible Easy Kit   O/C
AMT '62 Pontiac Catalina CustomShop (Red car)   S/I
AMT '74 Plymouth Cuda SnapFast   S/I
Monogram '70 Boss Mustang   S/I

***** WANT LIST *****

Polar Lights 65 Dodge Coronet (Great American Rides - Prepainted) Prefer red, but will consider any
Moebious '65 Belvedere I OR California Flash '65 Belvedere
Moebious Golden Commandos '65 Satellite
'41 or '43 Willys Pickup
AMT '57 Ford Hardtop - Any issue as long as it's a 3 in 1 with race/gasser parts
Any '69 Hurst Olds 442
Any '69 Chevelle Hard top
Dick Brannon's Bronco '66 SOHC Mustang
'56 Chevy Hardtop or sedan
Revell '69 Chevy Nova Yenko

I'll also consider other kits on trade. I'm into gassers, early 60s "lightweights" - any make, late 60s to early 70s muscle cars, any AMC, and MOPARs.

Edited by smhardesty

Interested in the '74 Cuda snap kit - let me see what I can come up with.

No problem. I can't leave my bed or couch for 2 weeks. I'm open to other kits too, not just what I listed here. The ones I listed are just on my official "want list". I'm into gassers, early 60s "lightweights" - any brand, late 60s to mid 70s muscle cars, any AMC, and I'm a big MOPAR fan. So offer away.

Hi I hope your feeling better. I have the little red wagon drag racing team kit from lindberg if your interested. It is open but complete.

You know? I've waffled back and forth on buying one if those kits. I have none yet. Sure, I'm interested. PM me with your trade idea and whichever of my kits you'd be interested in.

1 hour ago, High octane said:

Steve, I hope that your recovery goes well.

It's getting better. At least the constant throbbing stopped. Now as long as I'm on my back with my leg propped up the pain isn't so bad. If I make a trip to the "necessary room" it sets the pain off again. It'll get better. Thanks for the thought.

4 hours ago, ewetwo said:

Good luck with your recovery.

Thanks. The hardest part is staying flat on my back 24 hours a day. I keep wanting to get up and do something, ANYTHING. 

Steve, wishing  you a speedy and successful recovery.

2 hours ago, Gramps46 said:

Steve, wishing  you a speedy and successful recovery.

Thanks.