[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Maintenance   03/14/2019

The board is going offline Saturday, May 25th, from 9 AM PDT until 3 PM for a software upgrade. See posting in General.
afx

Porsche Outlaws & Hot Rods

SACRILEGE !!!  

Seriously, if a 911 doesn't sound like a 911, I kinda miss the point.  B)

Years ago, when I first got the Spyder, a fella here wanted me to build him an electric one. And a company I work with now wants me to do a 120 Jag-Tesla swap.

Nah. My heart just ain't in turning real cars into golf carts.  ;)

Sorry, not any Outlaws, but does quantity count?

I'm back..... almost forgot to say, I finished an "outlaw", inspired by this topic!

Seeing the V8 conversions is entertaining, didn't give a whole lot of thought to it, but after listening to the dyno video of this one, I must say it creeps me out, not in a good way. Much as I like V8s, the flat 6 Porsche guy in me makes it hard to mix the image and the sound together. "1995 Porsche 911 with a LS1" https://engineswapdepot.com/?p=9250

1995-Porsche-911-with-a-LS1-08-620x413.j

Edited by Russell C

Posted (edited)

c555792b937de3ed9a57aeb91bdc32f2.jpg

Edited by 89AKurt

17 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

Guess you missed page one of this thread.

Image result for techart porscheImage result for techart porscheImage result for techart porsche

Thanks guys....I am in Porsche heaven with this thread....:wub:

Maybe this isnt the right thread to ask, but has any kit yet had a complete water-cooled flat six?  I've seen some that have the bottom molded into the chassis but I'm more looking for the top detail.

35 minutes ago, djflyer said:

Maybe this isnt the right thread to ask, but has any kit yet had a complete water-cooled flat six?  I've seen some that have the bottom molded into the chassis but I'm more looking for the top detail.

I would start a new thread to ask this question, I think you would get better response.

^^^^^^^The lust is strong. Wow. I have developed a sudden need to put Rotiform wheels on a model car project...