Model Cars Magazine Forum

Trailer with loaded steel coil

2 hours ago, Hermann Kersten said:

Perfect, absolute perfect work what u showing here, even the bend in the step of the ladder and weathering, looks very real to me.

Top job!

Hermann.

Glad you approve Hermann. Thank you for viewing my work. 

WOW! I don't normally browse through the truck sections, but have some extra time today and thought I'd see what was up on this board. Glad I did. That is one remarkably well detailed and weathered trailer. I am just totally blown away by your level of craftsmanship. That is an unbelievable level of realism. 2 thumbs up for absolute certain on this. Very nice!

1 hour ago, smhardesty said:

WOW! I don't normally browse through the truck sections, but have some extra time today and thought I'd see what was up on this board. Glad I did. That is one remarkably well detailed and weathered trailer. I am just totally blown away by your level of craftsmanship. That is an unbelievable level of realism. 2 thumbs up for absolute certain on this. Very nice!

Thank you kindly. Gladly appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, CRUSADER2 said:

Looks brilliant, a real top job, fantastic detailed work and finish, excellent, what else can you say!!!

Much appreciated. Glad you approve. 

8 hours ago, Chariots of Fire said:

When I first looked I thought it was the real thing that you were showing as an example of the model.  That is about as real looking as it gets!  Fine work!

Thank you for your kind kind words. It's one of the best compliments a model builder will ever hear. 

4 hours ago, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

Incredibly realistic looking! Your weathering is spot on!! Top notch work!!

Thank you. Glad you approve.