[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6 hours ago, Chuck Most said:

Wait a sec...

Mike... did you figure out the whole "posting pics so people will think you build" thing??? :P

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Dang it Chuck, now the secret is out!

Yes I build, just at a snail's pace and usually for myself!

I do have some builds to share, just so busy that I have to remember to stop, take pictures and post!

I recently learned that First Gear has a couple different Scout variations in the $30-40 range.

image.png.4e18e28c17ce25a7b8f4cb03aef05459.png

image.png.e1437f680dc2cc92d1eab607cccc5db5.png

image.png.287a8cf0eadfb16bb5bbefe29c6f48a8.png

And how about a C1100 pickup?  Never will be a kit of one of these!

On 9/8/2018 at 11:16 AM, Tom Geiger said:

I recently learned that First Gear has a couple different Scout variations in the $30-40 range.

image.png.287a8cf0eadfb16bb5bbefe29c6f48a8.png

And how about a C1100 pickup?  Never will be a kit of one of these!

I have seen the others you posted but I did not know they produced the above beauty.  

On 8/5/2018 at 11:44 PM, cargostar said:

With the upcoming rerelease of the Scout SSII kit, I’ve decided to master some detail parts for the engine bay to correct some errors and add some interest to it. 

First piece ready for molding is the heater box for the right inner fender. 

E8042DC8-12FE-47E5-981C-05AF4EAE74A0.jpeg

Mike- Have you progressed on the under hood goodies?  I was hoping you'd get these cast and up for sale.  I have a Scout that I've been holding off finishing.

9 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

Mike- Have you progressed on the under hood goodies?  I was hoping you'd get these cast and up for sale.  I have a Scout that I've been holding off finishing.

+1 on this. I too hope you have some available sometime. Beautiful work. Thanks.

Jeff 

+2. I have a few Scout builds that could use some well done detail parts

Here's how mine ended up, no hood latch yet  but mostly complete, I did an easy hood hinge, which I can explain if anyone's interested.

Not totally accurate but WAY better than "out of box", not?5c6463cfd21d4_IMG_4924A(Large).jpg.caa52f62edfa05d8cc4c105270f359d6.jpg

That looks great dino. I was wondering how you were progressing on yours. I hadn't seen any new pics in your build thread. Keep up the great work.

Jeff