Model Cars Magazine Forum

28/10.5 procharged 1970 camaro

Toriano

1 hour ago, Toriano said:

Believe it or not, they came off of a 1/32 diecast that I use for the fronts 

No kidding? I like em. I guess I'll have to shop around, that or 3D print something similar. If I can get my printer working right anyways. That thing looks sick so far. Is the body attached currently? I don't have styrene at the moment, but I'm about to start building a tube chassis for my Chevy II from filament, and seeing how yours is altogether (which looks pretty great from what I can see) would help. I really like how you did the firewall, I might use it as inspiration. Though is that windshield going to clear? I'm just wondering if it'll hit on those bars going behind it

Edited by THORDOOR220

On 8/15/2018 at 8:20 PM, THORDOOR220 said:

No kidding? I like em. I guess I'll have to shop around, that or 3D print something similar. If I can get my printer working right anyways. That thing looks sick so far. Is the body attached currently? I don't have styrene at the moment, but I'm about to start building a tube chassis for my Chevy II from filament, and seeing how yours is altogether (which looks pretty great from what I can see) would help. I really like how you did the firewall, I might use it as inspiration. Though is that windshield going to clear? I'm just wondering if it'll hit on those bars going behind it

It should if I can find it, and if not, I’ll just fix it ??‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...