Model Cars Magazine Forum

1971 Lamborghini Miura

Ich_Will

9 hours ago, jaxenro said:

I usually don’t like Lamborghini’s too angular and modern looking but this one is an exception beautiful car

I’ve always preferred Ferrari to Lamborghini as they seem more refined, less boorish than the Lamborghini.  Lamborghini’s always seem like they are the kid shouting for attention. That being said, the Miura is in a class of its own; hands down the best Lamborghini ever. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good!  Between you and Dann, you guys have me chomping at the bit to pick one of these kits up.  I asked over on Dann's build, hope you don't mind if I ask here.  Are all of the Hasegawa Miura kits, the one with the chassis number on the box, basically the same kit?

2 minutes ago, Nacho Z said:

Looking good!  Between you and Dann, you guys have me chomping at the bit to pick one of these kits up.  I asked over on Dann's build, hope you don't mind if I ask here.  Are all of the Hasegawa Miura kits, the one with the chassis number on the box, basically the same kit?

I have no idea. I’d assume they’re all very close but Dann probably has more knowledge of such things. This is my first Hasegawa kit ever. 

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:57 PM, Ich_Will said:

I have no idea. I’d assume they’re all very close but Dann probably has more knowledge of such things. This is my first Hasegawa kit ever. 

LOL....yes I do!, the Gold and green kits are exactly the same, other than each being molded in the box art kolors. The difference however, is between those two, and the original issue....the red one, which happens to have ALOT more decal choices, so if it were me, i'd get the red kit. 

-The first photo, is of the gold, and green kits....way less decal choices, the second is the original red kit.....my favorite!     -all three still have the metal transfers though.

images.jpg

imagesZOWZ1Q4V.jpg

• 4 weeks later...