[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
cobraman

Best eBay buy ever !

While cruising the bay looking for Cobra’s I don’t have I came across this 1/18 die cast . It caught my eye . Now I already had it so why did it catch my eye ? It was listed with a BIN of 4.99 plus free shipping !  Listed by Phil’s Hobby Shop . I bought it right away but thinking it was a listing error I contacted the seller . If an error I said he could cancel the sale . He replied he was just blowing out old inventory and the box was not great . He thanked me for asking . Car worth say 30 bucks plus shipping had to be say 11 bucks ?  So I figure 40 plus bucks for a total of 4.99 . Such a deal ! Box is bad but car is great ! 

131BC117-6554-41DB-898B-D5D9A9D0BEA5.jpeg

Congratulations on your find.  Somedays you just get lucky.

I have one of those to list soon.  But not at 4.99 - you got a heckuva deal!  I did let a couple get off cheap recently - started them at 99 cents and one went for 99cents (Viper) and an 84 vette for 2.75 or something ridiculous.   But they are gone from my house, which is part of my goal.   But i won't do that again...

Congrats on the score.

Thanks guys . It was a lucky break that we all get once in awhile.