Model Cars Magazine Forum

Haven't heard from Ace Garage Guy for awhile

High octane

25 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

Bill, one thing I've learned over the years on the net is that arguing with mods or trying to re-litigate some offense and punishment will get you into even more trouble than the original offense. Let it go, and move on, and try to stay out of trouble. We NEED you around here, old friend. B) (And don't forget to email me.) 

right.jpg

Last time I checked this was Gregg's plastic playground that we were invited to play in as long as we follow his rules. Sounds simple enough, I think most of have had to learn what and what not to do.

Being here is a privilege, not a first amendment right.

32 minutes ago, mikemodeler said:

Last time I checked this was Gregg's plastic playground that we were invited to play in as long as we follow his rules. Sounds simple enough, I think most of have had to learn what and what not to do.

Being here is a privilege, not a first amendment right.

Exactly!!

Any site has rules, that is not censorship. It is your choice whether you want to accept those rules. The government telling you what you can and cannot say is trampling your right of free speech.

I am going to lock this down. Everyone has said their piece and any further comments is just going to cause more trouble.

We got all the reports. Unlike what some may think, we do let folks have their say and try pretty hard not to censor anyone (as long as they keep it in the rules).

• Xingu locked this topic