Model Cars Magazine Forum

Steer Car and Kenworth tow rig—New Pics- 12-2-18

Seems like the most interesting projects have always started on a napkin sketch lol  heard years ago designers at GM or Chrysler doodled ideas while at lunch but after tossing napkin in trash someone collected it and used idea later 

Sounds like my co workers lol

Edited by gotnitro?

10 hours ago, gotnitro? said:

Seems like the most interesting projects have always started on a napkin sketch lol  heard years ago designers at GM or Chrysler doodled ideas while at lunch but after tossing napkin in trash someone collected it and used idea later 

Sounds like my co workers lol

I’ve heard that myself!! I’ve had a few ideas for Kustom kars that have started that way!! Idea pops into my head and I sketch it out before it’s gone or I just write out what it was!!

Did some more frame work last night! Front of the frame will be on tonight. Dolly is roughed in, now I need to work on suspension for that. 

The main tow rig will be a KW pulling a Pete steer car. 

I had to move my modeling back into the basement yesterday so it took awhile doing that. Hopefully get some photos today/tonight!!

Edited by DrKerry