Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell web site back on

9 minutes ago, Greg Myers said:

and including a simple link in the original post would certainly have precluded all this animosity. and made the whole thing much easier to navigate and understand, seriously.

Maybe, but one would have to assume that if one is on a model car forum, they know what Revell's URL is....or how to find it. (or have it bookmarked in their browser)..it's not like it's a new company no one knows about.   It's one of those things that is so obvious and well-known that it shouldn't need to be posted.

Edited by Rob Hall

22 minutes ago, Rob Hall said:

Maybe, but one would have to assume that if one is on a model car forum, they know what Revell's URL is....or how to find it. (or have it bookmarked in their browser)..it's not like it's a new company no one knows about.   It's one of those things that is so obvious and well-known that it shouldn't need to be posted.

EXACTLY

Yeah......Okay.......Right. I have the Revell page bookmarked, too. Guess what? It now redirects to Revell.de. No Revell.com....just Revell.de. 'Splain that MR. IT. Mebbe it's because that Revell in Bunde is in nominal control of all Revell-related matters until everything is sorted out and a bona fide  U.S.-based operation is established so there is no point in having a U.S. page at this time.

12 minutes ago, KWT said:

I clicked here for Revell news/info/etc... Bickering... Yay

The internet version of the Loud Family.

8 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

Yeah......Okay.......Right. I have the Revell page bookmarked, too. Guess what? It now redirects to Revell.de. No Revell.com....just Revell.de.

No surprise, that's what I and others said in earlier posts.  It redirects to the German site.  (the .de top level domain is the country code for Germany).

Edited by Rob Hall