Model Cars Magazine Forum

Morris Mini Cooper Racing Tamiya

pauloe

Thanks guys!!

20 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

You did a really good job with that!  The color stands out.  Like the gold (or is it bronze) wheels.  Like the panel lines darkened.  But did you forget the fuel caps?
I built that kit too.

Thanks! No, I did not forget the fuel caps, I'm still going to put and Mini symbol in the hood.

9 hours ago, FabbricaP said:

Great build! All the customization looks really nice. Where did those fender flares come from?

Yes, its from kit.

10 hours ago, marcelo ninci said:

Very nice and clean build my beloved nephew!!!! :D

You're following the steps of your uncle very precisely.

Congrats

:D:D

10 hours ago, uelder valongo said:

Dú, ficou muito bom. Como te disse, a combinação de cortes ficou fantastica. Parabéns camaradinha !! Brazuca mostrando como se faz também !!!!

valeu Uelder!

Great build pauloe. It takes me back to my early days at the Silverstone Circuit just 5 miles from here, seeing these little cars buzzing round the track, especially in the Touring Car races which included the Ford Falcon and Lotus Cortina, when it was wet the Mini would beat both of those to the line every time!

I see that you have a rear number plate with a 'D' suffix at the end which denotes the year of 1966.

Ok I'm 6'2,would I be able to sit comfortably in an old Mini?I know I could fit in the new ones,but I always wanted to drive one of those old 60 racing Minis around the track.I don't think I can fit though..There are a bunch of cars us tall guys can't get in.Being tall isn't always the best thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...