Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where are all the Canucks from on here?

Rider

Nice to meet you all, thanks for posting. Nice to know there is a good number of us on here.

Keep post guys. 

For Southern Ontario boys, who's going to the London show on the 22 and the Group 25 Etobicoke show on the 28? I will for sure be hitting the London show, hoping to make it to the Etobicoke show. 

2 hours ago, styromaniac said:

I just spent 10 days hiking and camping up in Banf and Jasper....stunning country up there. Hello to all up north. Waiting for some of that cool Canadian air down here in hot and humid  Virginia.

Probably could have met up with you in Jasper! We head out there every other weekend or so.

Windsor, Ontario. Born here, was in Toronto for 25 years where I was a proud member and eventually President of Group 25 Model Car Builders. Back in Windsor now .... belong to Downriver Model Car Club (Dearborn, Michigan),  photographer for the club, various events including the DAAM (Detroit Area Auto Modelers) NNL Motor City and Motor City Madness events.
Sometimes I build.

21 hours ago, mademan said:

Im up in Prince Albert

Is that hobby shop just a couple of blocks off the  N/S highway through town still there. Haven't been there for a few years but it was a pretty good place the last time I was there. I'll be headed to Saskatoon later this week hopefully getting there in time to take in their club meeting.

12 hours ago, robertw said:

Is that hobby shop just a couple of blocks off the  N/S highway through town still there. Haven't been there for a few years but it was a pretty good place the last time I was there. I'll be headed to Saskatoon later this week hopefully getting there in time to take in their club meeting.

Yep JP Hobby is still going.  I wont be able to make the meeting Wed. but I am on the board for Bridgecon and we have our meeting tomorrow evening. Planning is underway for 2019.