[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Yahshu

BJ & the Bear

Recommended Posts

Thought I'd share a small update, after all this model's being on the go for the last 5yrs now. The front bumper was done by hand with the back milled. My friend Peter milled the grill surround & I use CTM's K100 PE grill. I'm now working out how to do the mirrors out of billet aluminium. I'll get this finished one day.

1526615147274.jpg

DSC_0001.JPG

IMG_20180621_144126.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/09/2018 at 11:52 AM, DrKerry said:

Nice!!

 

On 13/01/2019 at 11:22 PM, blackbeard said:

very nice looking build

 

On 13/01/2019 at 11:36 PM, Renegade said:

Looking good.

Thank you, I really need to pull my finger out & get this finished, to busy enjoying everyone else builds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yahshu said:

 

 

Thank you, I really need to pull my finger out & get this finished, to busy enjoying everyone else builds. 

I’ve been getting the bug to start on mine!! I need to get hinges for the doors yet. But I’m thinking on starting the chassis and build up from there!! May start this weekend!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/01/2019 at 1:01 AM, DrKerry said:

I’ve been getting the bug to start on mine!! I need to get hinges for the doors yet. But I’m thinking on starting the chassis and build up from there!! May start this weekend!! 

I look forward to seeing your progress, hopefully it's quicker than mine, 5yrs & counting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yahshu said:

I look forward to seeing your progress, hopefully it's quicker than mine, 5yrs & counting. 

Lol! I don’t know!? Mine could drag out that long too!!!  I have some projects going on 30 years and still not done!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DrKerry said:

Lol! I don’t know!? Mine could drag out that long too!!!  I have some projects going on 30 years and still not done!!!! 

I here that, none as long term as yours though. 

I wish you all the best :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Yahshu said:

I here that, none as long term as yours though. 

I wish you all the best :)

Back atcha!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this