Model Cars Magazine Forum

10th Annual SHMA (Pittsburgh) Model Show & Contest

niteowl7710

The South Hills Modelers Association is proud to announce their 10th Annual Model, Toy, Diecast Expo and Contest.

Sunday March, 31st, 2019 (9am to 3pm) at the venerable Castle Shannon Volunteer Fire Department Hall. 3600 Library Rd (PA Route 88), Pittsburgh, PA 15234

14 Classes * People Choice "Judging" * Special Club Awards

This year's theme is - Flashback to the 70's!!  From AMC to Willys and All Vehicles in Between. CAN YOU DIG IT?

Admission is $5, Children Under 12 - Free.  Floor Rights $10 at 8am.

Free Parking, ATM & Food ON SITE.

• 5 months later...

Just a reminder to the Pittsburgh Area folks you only have a few weeks to get things wrapped up for the show.  Sunday March, 31st at Castle Shannon Volunteer Fire Hall.

If you're coming from out of town and looking for something to do Saturday, the Pittsburgh IPMS Club has their annual Tri-Con on Saturday the 30th at the A.W. Beattie Career Center in Allison Park, PA (Northern Pittsburgh Suburbs)

http://tricon.tripms.org/

11 hours ago, espo said:

Is there going to be a designated photographer ?? 

Yes I believe so, one of the guys expressed interest in doing photographs and the last I heard at the meeting last Monday they were coming up with a way to designate which builds they'll shoot separately.

1 hour ago, niteowl7710 said:

Yes I believe so, one of the guys expressed interest in doing photographs and the last I heard at the meeting last Monday they were coming up with a way to designate which builds they'll shoot separately.

Great idea. I like so many others here like to see what others are doing. 

• 2 weeks later...