[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Founded by Norm Veber of Replicas & Miniatures fame, our club celebrated it's 30th Anniversary on Saturday.

http://www.mamasboyz.org/

IMG_7268-vi.jpg

Check out www.mamasboyz.org for pictures, newsletters and links to more pictures from model and car shows.  Glad to see a lot of the original members at the meeting Saturday.

IMG_2931.PNG

Thanks for posting JC and Rex.  Us old timers had a great time seeing the models and good friends. 

Gary

10 minutes ago, Gramps46 said:

Thanks for posting JC and Rex.  Us old timers had a great time seeing the models and good friends. 

Gary

Come back anytime.  The December meeting is the largest attendance wise,

I think I have only made 3 meetings in the last 18 months. I need to plan a little better, I always seem to have something else going on the Saturday of the meeting. I have a lot of fun at the meetings (even if JC is the only person I recognize). :D

Congratulations, you all! Had the pleasure of meeting many of you at NNL East ... too bad you're not closer to me.

Wow time flies! I think it's now about 25 years for me since I first went to the MAMA meeting!

Congratulations MAMA!!

12 hours ago, afx said:

No automatic alt text available.

Oh wow!  Those are AWESOME!  Fun!