Black Cherry Revell Foose FD-100

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 3:03 PM, crazyjim said:

How did I miss this beauty?  Wow.   Wonderful SHINY :D:D:D

Thank you, Jim!!

On 12/19/2018 at 8:40 AM, Codi said:

I missed this one Art. Seems I always forget to check out the trucks on the forum.  I like what you did on this one, very very NICE!  cheers, tim

Tim, thanks for the comment! Means a lot to have you drop in and check it out.

On 12/19/2018 at 11:40 AM, Codi said:

I missed this one Art. Seems I always forget to check out the trucks on the forum.  I like what you did on this one, very very NICE!  cheers, tim

I always overlook the truck section too, look what I'm missing!  Outstanding work, love those wheels.

• 11 months later...

Hello Art. I believe I saw this truck at the NNL West. Great build! Made  a trade with Slusher. He sent one to me and it looks like a great kit.  You have built a gem. I bought some products from you at the NNL West. Are you going to be there in January? If so , I will have to spend more money on your great products!  Hope to see you there. Great build on your truck. 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:30 PM, mustang1989 said:

I simply can't believe I missed this one. Glad I found it too because I got to see how good this turned out. Excellent paint and details. WOW....WOW.....and some more WOW!!!!

Thanks, Joe. I do appreciate it. And I am a fan of your truck build as well...

On 12/15/2019 at 1:19 AM, Brudda said:

Hello Art. I believe I saw this truck at the NNL West. Great build! Made  a trade with Slusher. He sent one to me and it looks like a great kit.  You have built a gem. I bought some products from you at the NNL West. Are you going to be there in January? If so , I will have to spend more money on your great products!  Hope to see you there. Great build on your truck. 

Hi Bruce! I remember talking to you at the NNL. I'm planning to be there again this year, so please stop by the booth!

If I'm not mistaken, you had some great race car builds. Hope to see more from you this year!

On 12/20/2019 at 2:34 PM, Art Laski said:

Hi Bruce! I remember talking to you at the NNL. I'm planning to be there again this year, so please stop by the booth!

If I'm not mistaken, you had some great race car builds. Hope to see more from you this year!

Thank you sir. See you at the NNL West. Here is the beginning of my feeble attempt to build the foose truck. 

EBADE922-3F2F-4AA4-A11B-01324EF77B98.jpeg

8F4AFAFC-7B59-4134-A528-C713AB7A3153.jpeg

C2A3D938-8FD4-49D7-9845-2CF62B58E565.jpeg

F6B0AC48-6197-48B1-A88C-E17152E51E75.jpeg