Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Little Tub - A Monogram "Never Was"

TooOld

This is the third in my series of 1/8th scale models from  the 60's scaled down and accurately built in 1/24th scale , the Little Tub joins the Little Rod and Little Drag models that I finished earlier this year .  The body and interior were made by grafting two "T" bodies and interiors together , while the top is several sections pieced together .  The rest is mostly Little "T"/Ford T Street Rod parts .  Paint is Model Master Hugger Orange with TS-13 Clear , the decals and box art were done by me on my computer . Thanks for lookin' ! :)

And the finished trio of Monogram "Never Was" models .

Little Group Photo

19 hours ago, Mr. Metallic said:

Another stunner. Very cool. I know there are many of us who have also thought of doing one of these ourselves. It will be hard to live up to the standard you've set with your builds

19 hours ago, cobraman said:

They all look great !  Nice work.

19 hours ago, 1930fordpickup said:

Wow this are amazing. 

Thanks guys !

18 hours ago, Snake45 said:

I'm not a tub fan, but that is just straight-up cool! I REALLY dig your Little Drag, though. B)

I'm not a Big Tub fan either that's why this one was last , but once it started coming together it kinda grew on me !  And thanks , the Little Drag is my favorite ! :)