[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Lovefordgalaxie

1957 Ford Thunderbird.

Beautiful, agreed!! Fine job. Love the darkened panel lines, super interior, and great under hood detailing. 

This isn't the first model I ever built, 'cause that one was a gift. But it's the first kit I ever bought for myself, the AMT ' 57 Bird Modern Classics issue. You've done an outstanding job on this example, in a not often seen color. B)

Another beauty from your bench!  Well done.

When I saw the thread title and who had posted it, I knew it's going to be amazing. I've always liked these 1st gen Thunderbirds, so it's great to see one built this nicely. As always, the paint and BMF work look flawless. Very nicely done T-Bird.

Your builds are stunning. Especially since I love stock builds. But appreciate the vision the custom builders have. Which I lack.:)

Absolutely stunning Tulio. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!

282b95411927f12e9cc5db9c36473cc6bc946d7fb81039f8a1441d05b6f00fc5.jpg

I never saw one of your models that was not fantastic. You have a very clean building style and I always like your subject matter.

Thanks Geno and Ray. 

Hope to keep the Fords rolling out of my "Rouge" assembly plant.