Model Cars Magazine Forum

Photo hosting

I recently signed up with Flickr as the site to store my truck photos.

However I am less than enthused with it because I uploaded two photos into am album

but can't seem to find out how to send them here.

What do most of you use to host your photos?

1 hour ago, BobS71 said:

I recently signed up with Flickr as the site to store my truck photos.

However I am less than enthused with it because I uploaded two photos into am album

but can't seem to find out how to send them here.

What do most of you use to host your photos?

1. Click on your photo on Flickr

2. At the bottom right of the screen there is an arrow that points to the right. Click on it.

3. A small block will pop up. Choose BBC Code. Right click it and choose "copy."

4. Open a separate page with the Model Car Forum thread that you want to post a picture on. In the text area, right click and choose "paste."

5. You will only see code until you click "submit." Then your photo should appear.

Flickr is what I use and it seems to work good for me.

Seems as though you should be able to right click on the pic, choose 'copy' or "copy image' and paste it here in the text box. The pic should show as soon as you paste it. I use Fotki, and I do this all the time...........either on IE at work, or at home on Firefox. I don't have Flickr, but that should work with any .jpg or .png photo.

Hope this helps!

3 hours ago, MrObsessive said:

Seems as though you should be able to right click on the pic, choose 'copy' or "copy image' and paste it here in the text box. The pic should show as soon as you paste it. I use Fotki, and I do this all the time...........either on IE at work, or at home on Firefox. I don't have Flickr, but that should work with any .jpg or .png photo.

Hope this helps!

You don't need a photo host on this site. I did a Print Screen, pasted it into MS Paint, selected the area, and pasted it below.

image.png.f71fdedcb3c53bfd4f4eb8c4e6e73b98.png

You don't have much control over the size of the image, but that's not a big deal.