Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cuda question

7 hours ago, MrObsessive said:

TMR posts that transkit from time to time on eBay, but as of right now he has none listed. You can check here for a completed auction if you want to get an idea for what it looks like. I've bought from him in the past, and his castings are VERY good and he ships quickly. ;)

I don't remember if the one I bought came with an interior or not, but I don't think so. He does ship VERY quickly. On my body, there's a bunch of small pinholes or casting flaws along the lower edges that will have to be fixed. At the same time I also bought a "short track" body with the same roof. I have at least one '69 Cuda kit body with a very warped roof and I think it will be less work to graft the roof and trunk (whole upper body, basically) of that "short track" resin body onto the kit body than to fix the little problems on the full resin body. I'm gonna try it, anyway. Neither one came with a back window (which is oddly shaped) and he doesn't offer back windows near as I can tell. 

I need to take some pics of those bodies and post them down in the Resin section. Thanks for the reminder.