Model Cars Magazine Forum

RESOLVED! Testors Daytona and/or Charger instructions needed

randyc

Hey guys,

[RESOLVED] -IAMSUPERDAN SENT ME A COPY.  

Anyone have the diecast Testors Daytona or Charger instructions?  I bought a set off ebay and seller lost the ONE set of instructions.   I can identify MOST of it, but there are a few parts I can't identify where they go, much less WHEN they go in.  LOL.  

Looking for a scan or paper copy if you got it.

I checked that other site where we always look and nothing there that I could find.

Thanks

Edited by randyc

That's the one.   If you can find them, would love to have a copy or pay for the originals.  If you're like me, you may have them and have no idea where they are.  This will go good witih my JL Superbird.  I know it has some weird issues, but my Revell promodeler version crashed to the floor and is busted up.  

I also got a 69 Charger R/T with it.   So instructions for either will help greatly.

Thanks

17 hours ago, THarrison351 said:

Ok, it will have to wait until next week. I'll start pulling stuff out of the hobby room. I have to sort my kits for eBay anyhow.

Iamsuperdan sent me a copy. One less thing to look for.  but thanks for offering.

OK. I didn't realize it at the time I was building it all the things that were wrong. I did have internet, but wasn't into any deep research. I would have liked to try and correct the fender scoops and the wing. Those are probably the most egregious and visible errors now that I know. The door scallops are just a little offensive and the other flaws aren't that harsh in my eyes.

Edited by THarrison351

I see stuff that could be corrected, but then I ask myself if it's really worth a lot of time to me to fix them.  Most ppl that see my stuff don't realize the inaccuracies.   On this one, they see the nose and wing and know what it is.   I'm not as picky as some folks are.   The ride height may be an issue as well.   Have to see how it comes out, then figure if I can repair easily and want to.   I mean, it's going in a case up on a high shelf when done, most likely.   To be sold at a later date.  

• 3 years later...