Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack with lowboy and a Payhauler

1. I wanted with this dio represented the truck in front of the garage of the company.

p1160111.jpg

p1160112.jpg

url=https://servimg.com/view/17970702/4264]p1160110.jpg[/url

p1160110.jpg

p1160113.jpg

p1160114.jpg

Edited by mackd

Very impressive work as always Alain!!  The photos are so life like its amazing 

Dumb question time...wouldn't the outriggers be utilized for such a wide vehicle as the payhauler ? Most the over width loads passing thru my local have them extended , just curious please dont take as any form of criticism 

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/10/2018 at 7:11 PM, CRUSADER2 said:

Inspirational work Alain, detail & weathering just brilliant, a real top job all round!!!

Checked out the MACK 700 Sergey, that looks great too, interesting subject to model.

Thanks.

On 10/10/2018 at 10:40 PM, iamsuperdan said:

Holy cow.

I seriously thought picture one was a reference pic of the real thing. Your use of forced perspective and natural lighting is amazing.

Very, very nicely done!

Thanks Dan.

On 06/10/2018 at 7:30 AM, gotnitro? said:

Very impressive work as always Alain!!  The photos are so life like its amazing 

Dumb question time...wouldn't the outriggers be utilized for such a wide vehicle as the payhauler ? Most the over width loads passing thru my local have them extended , just curious please dont take as any form of criticism 

Jeff, I never used extensions, and here in Quebec almost no guy uses them. When there is enough to wear on the lowboy not need extension.

pdr_0210.jpg