Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius F100 4x4- Out of Stock?

Have been looking at online sellers of kits (Modelroundup, Mega Hobby and Tower Hobbies) and none of them have the recent Moebius 1970  F100 4x4 kit in stock. Tower Hobbies doesn't even have it on their website and Modelroundup removed it from theirs.

I know this was a much anticipated kit and I expected it to be a good seller but out of stock already? Wow!

I happened to buy the last two at my local hobby shop this afternoon.  He got 12 in on Thursday that he ordered two months ago, and my purchase was for the last two that he had.  He's got another dozen on order from his distributor, but he hasn't received a promise date as to when they'll be shipped.

A.J.

3 hours ago, Dave Van said:

Dave and Moebius are out of stock on the 70 4X4 and 71 version. Both are being rerun now but no FIRM ETA as that can vary. But don't pay collector prices.....more on the way.

Thanks Dave, I went ahead and bought two off EBay. Now I’m just waiting for Joseph to release all the goodies he’s working on, for them.