Model Cars Magazine Forum

1958 Plymouth Fury Pro Mod

This is supposed to be the Christine pro mod, but the decals we're so old they just crumbled. I'm currently trying to find somebody that can actually make a sheet so I can call this project complete. Everything else is done. I've basically did this in my vision of an updated pro mod. Carbon fiber and a blower are the main things I did to it. This is the third model I've made, so don't be too appalled by it.

IMG_20180819_135604393.jpg

IMG_20180826_115738844.jpg

IMG_20180819_135544365.jpg

IMG_20180819_135604393.jpg

Edited by DinwiddieCountry
Misspelling

10 hours ago, 1320wayne said:

Very nice build. Your idea is not too far from what Christine morphed into later in life.

photo-vi.jpg?1538966088

Thank you. That's one of the pictures I've seen. Now to try to find somebody that can help with the decals. I have one side still since the other side decided to break on me from old age. I'd like to get the decals so I can have that and the original 58 Plymouth Fury/Belvedere together

36 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

So you are you going to put the Christine decals on,or just leave it red?Either way,I'm sure will look great.

I really want to put the Christine decals on it. It would look a lot better with the classic Plymouth Fury stripe down the side instead of being plain old red. I'm also doing the 58 Belvedere/Fury street car.