Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL Nationals,,,more photographs :)

Howard Cohen

Thank you for including pictures of the GLMFAA muster, Sadly to say it was our last muster, It took a year in planning and with all of us getting older and other commitments we attempted to get some of us together for one last muster. I want to thank all my participants and have always admired the ingenuity and enthusiasm at the NNL.  I hope that the participants at the NNL saw our display.

greg 

14 hours ago, GLMFAA1 said:

Thank you for including pictures of the GLMFAA muster, Sadly to say it was our last muster, It took a year in planning and with all of us getting older and other commitments we attempted to get some of us together for one last muster. I want to thank all my participants and have always admired the ingenuity and enthusiasm at the NNL.  I hope that the participants at the NNL saw our display.

greg 

HI Greg - I hope that I was not the only one to see your amazing collection of fire apparatus. I remember displaying with you many years ago and how much fun it was then. If the NNL attendees missed it, maybe they will see my photographs and go 'doh!', I missed it :( As next year is the last, I suggest bringing out a handful of your favourites...and sign the magazine :) 

19 hours ago, GLMFAA1 said:

greg 

Greg I saw the announcement on another board and was really happy to hear the GLMFAA was returning as you guys were such a major part of the early NNL shows.  But I never got out of the NNL booth during the entire event on Saturday....were you somewhere in the Toy Show part of the room?  So Sorry I missed you guys.....TIM