Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Pro Mod Camaro from Reliable Resin...new pics 9-07-2006!

ProMod6769Camaro-vi.jpg

Coming soon from Reliable Resin. It will feature a removable hood and deck lid/spoiler and will work just fine on a Revell Pro Stock kit. Isn't Model King doing a Revell Pro Stock reissue later this year?

Watch this space in the coming days and weeks for more new product announcements from Reliable Resin.

• 2 weeks later...

The Pro Mod Camaro from Reliable Resin has undergone a few adjustments and is now ready for RTV. Here are some new pictures to wet your appetite!!!

69Camaropromod1-vi.jpg

Changes are subtle, but really give this F-Body the "look".

69Camaropromod2-vi.jpg

69Camaropromod3-vi.jpg

69Camaropromod4-vi.jpg

Custom decals will be sold with this body for '67-69 Camaro grilles and taillights. It should be in RTV in the next few days. Contact Don Theune at ReliableResin@aol.com for ordering information.

• 4 years later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2018 at 5:21 PM, Rob Hall said:

Look at the original post..from 12 years ago...Reliable Resin has been long defunct.

Interesting  - the website is still up and they list "new products for February"  Makes you wonder if someone keeps it going just to take false orders. 

4 minutes ago, djflyer said:

Interesting  - the website is still up and they list "new products for February"  Makes you wonder if someone keeps it going just to take false orders. 

That's February 2007, I think...seriously, the site hasn't been updated in at least a decade or so...those are all items RR had back in the late 00s.

Edited by Rob Hall

Oh man,no,not Don from (Un)Reliable Resins.I just happen to see this thread,and his name.Let me tell you,he was the worst.I ordered a notchback Mustang.I waited almost a year.He never answered my calls,and when he did answer the phone,he wouldn't stop talking..By the time I got the body,Revell released their notchback Mustang..Ah whatever,he's long gone.But if any of you see his name pop up saying he's open for business again,do yourself a favor and don't think about doing ANY business with him.

Edited by NYLIBUD