Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1970 Dodge Charger Hemi R/T in F8 Green

mademan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Well, it looks like I haven't touched this one in almost 4 years..... time to get it finished. I added the white stripe before shelving it, Interior is mostly done I just need to add seat belts and a few other detail goodies. I had a factory option Luggage rack 3d printed. 70 was the first year it was available.

IMG_9952.JPG

IMG_9953.JPG

IMG_9954.JPG

IMG_9955.JPG

• Like 3

I was wondering how Fireball wheels fit with the F60 RWL tires?  I assume those tires are from the AMT tire pack?   Looks good.  Makes me feel good about finishing kits.  I have a 69 Judge that I am way more than four years on it.   

On 3/7/2022 at 3:11 PM, Codi said:

First time checking out this thread Mike, great looking vehicle and details you're capturing.  What did you make the luggage rack out of?  Well done!  cheers, tim

Thanks! the luggage rack was 3d printed by Shapeways, Ron Olsen from 3d Model Specialties drew it up for me as a commission. Im not sure if it is still available  through shapeways , but he would probably still have the file.