Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ferrari P4

Brudda

Thank you guys for the great comments. Yes it is a model factory hiro 1/12 Ferrari P4 . A very hard build for me. Took about 10 months to build  Hitting it every day for at least 1/2 hour to several hours a day. You guys could build it faster. I’m not a fast builder. It is almost all white metal. I had to learn a whole new skill set with white metal. Thanks again

Thank all of you! I will try to get some outside glamor pics this weekend. These mfh kits are very great for detail. I do not know how they do it. Every part demands attention. That’s why they turn out good. I have learned so much from this build. White metal is a whole new animal and my friend Mark helped me with it. He is now showing me how to solder this stuff. And I thank him for everything on model factory hiro. We have a good modeler Steve that has cancer and Mark has a 1/12 trumpeter kit of the ford GT he has given Steve as a gift plus the detail set for the kit. This is the kind of person he is. We need more people like him in our hobby. Thank you Mark and thank all of YOU for the great comments.