Model Cars Magazine Forum

LIARS show(Long Island Auto Replica Society)

On 10/14/2018 at 10:19 PM, Tom Geiger said:

We will be there!   :D

Cool,hope to see you there.But you got to do me a favor,you have to wear your hat so I can recognize you.Lol.Seriously though,are you a vendor,or a participant?I'am actually bringing only 3,or 4 Mopar muscle cars this year..Most years,I entered only drag cars.

I usually bring a few things just to participate. I am finishing up my chopped Model A.  The phaeton should be following along and I hope to have my '63 Valiant stocker done by then.  If I don't set deadlines, I don't get anything done.

I lost interest in competition a long time ago.  I'm there to see friends and have lunch. I'm very good at lunch.

6 hours ago, CabDriver said:

I don't think I can make it this year, but I've been meaning to get out of the apartment and check out a show!

I guess LIARS is the closest club/show to Manhattan right?

Train stops at Freeport...Crazy thing is I still remember Freeport's zip code from when I did UPS shipping for Mack Boring for my first real job

Bump to the top!   This show is tomorrow!   Looking forward to spending the day among friends, seeing some great models and maybe buying a thing or two!

I'd like to meet people from the board I haven't met before...  so ask around.  I should be easy to find,  I'm the fat bald guy with gray hair!  :o

We will be setting up tonight, which runs like clockwork. I believe we have sold out all of the vendor tables and got the majority of prize packages paid for. If not it comes out of the club's pocket! There were a few still open at the October meeting. A big thanks goes out to Rich Argus for all the hard work he does for the club.