Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya 1/24 Alpine Renault A442B Turbo #2 24H LeMans

Italianhorses

Beautiful job, Alex!!…..I love these simple Tamiya kits as well!!, its too bad that Box Stock requires you to use that areal that is the scaled equivilant of an aluminum walking cane, though, but I bet after the show you can swap it out for a more realistic one, huh...

On 10/15/2018 at 9:42 PM, Dann Tier said:

Beautiful job, Alex!!…..I love these simple Tamiya kits as well!!, its too bad that Box Stock requires you to use that areal that is the scaled equivilant of an aluminum walking cane, though, but I bet after the show you can swap it out for a more realistic one, huh...

You know, I have planned on leaving it like this, but the more I look at it, the more I can't stand it.

I think I will take the pics for the contest (this is an online deal), and then re-work a few things here and there, and yes, that antenna would be the first thing to go!

6 hours ago, Italianhorses said:

You know, I have planned on leaving it like this, but the more I look at it, the more I can't stand it.

I think I will take the pics for the contest (this is an online deal), and then re-work a few things here and there, and yes, that antenna would be the first thing to go!

I figured it would drive you nuts....I was just curious...