Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Wishlist

- Two-wheel-drive suspension for the MPC Fall Guy (et al.) pickup --- basically , a resin re-pop of the 1978 C-10 parts .

- 1970-1972 conversion for the AMT 1968 El Camino (including interior , and possibly a '71-'72 GMC Sprint conversion)

- Two-wheel-drive suspension for the Monogram 1980 F-100 

On 12/11/2018 at 7:09 AM, gotnitro? said:

Since I lean towards heavy construction trucks there  was one  my bucket list and just recently filled by Jamie R owner of moluminum..the mighty Oshkosh F or P series cab. This cab makes a fantastic plow or mixer ...and is now available..heres it is 

I'll be sure to look out for this one, I've been wanting to build one of these for quite a while.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/7/2019 at 10:00 PM, leafsprings said:

Correct stock hubcaps for '69-'75 Chevy pickups or vans in 1/25 scale. These highly accurate 1/32 scale caps were done by Revell.

IMG_0123.JPG

Check out Scenes Unlimited, I believe Danny has what you are looking for. I have a set and they look good to me.

4 hours ago, leafsprings said:

Thanks Tom!  Wasn't aware it existed, even has 223 straight 6. Wow!

Thanks!  Ken's a stand up guy and will deliver quickly!   He does have some neat stuff on his list. One of the unique items is the correct air cleaner assembly for tri-five Chevys with a six!  I bought the correct Ford six for 1957 as I intend to build a postal vehicle out of the new Revell '57 wagon.

Edited by Tom Geiger

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 1:42 PM, ranma said:

International Pickups from 1959-1975, Travelalll's from 1960-70's Scout 1961-1970 Scout II Traveler.... IH  Non commercial products are seldom done.

68 IH pickup.jpg

1972_International_Harvester_travelall_1.jpg

1979 Scout II Traveler Rallye.jpg

IH-Travelall-1959.jpg

international-pickup-1975-5.jpg

I agree about IH trucks.  I have some diecast subjects that just might get turned into resin kits.  I grew up on a farm.  The farm truck when I was a little kid was a 56 pickup.  It had 4 wheel drive with lockout hubs.  It had two gear shift levers on the floor and 3 on the tree with a straight 6 engine, it was red.  Dad traded it for a red 70 Chevy 3/4 ton truck with 4 wheel drive.

Edited by Greg Wann

On 10/20/2018 at 1:40 PM, leafsprings said:

'73-'79  Ford 8' Styleside.  '59 Ford pickup front end conversion,  '67-'72  Chevy C 60, '60-'80  GMC tilt cab. White Freightliner cabover '61- '69. 

Kris Morgan makes a fantastic 73-79 Ford bed, pm him on Facebook or here. His website is Morgan Automotive Detail, but not sure if the Ford beds are on there. I'm all for the 59 Ford front end, of the 57-60 Fords it's always been my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...