[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
W Humble

Parting out two Mono Rolls roadsters, some parts to trade

I finally decided to part out two Monogram R-R roadster kits (unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse; one is complete) and I mostly need the wheels/tires, and a few other parts.  What does any one need?  Wick

Interested in the complete one. What may you be looking for?

Interested in one of the complete engines and maybe a rear axle.  If those parts are available PM me with your trade needs.

I might sell the complete kit; I just don't have any big needs right now.  You could make an offer, or maybe suggest an interesting trade?

I'm mostly just finishing up old kits, or restoring old builds that have suffered since the very early '60s when I was in hi school (note hair style in photo!), very few new starts going on at 73 yoa.

Likewise the complete engine and axle; offer something and I'll try to comply, okay?  The RR engine isn't a starter for me, I'd prob swap somethng sill into it anyway.  I'm scratchbuilding an apochrypal Miller V-16 for my salvaged glue-bomb V-16 Caddie dual cowl, and using two Cads to build a '30-era Bonneville contender; a big project!!

Wick

PS/ Sorry, I did not get the notifications of these two messages.  Wouldn't have been so slow!