Model Cars Magazine Forum

ANJ Resins - - Anyone have experience with them...???

I think you mean A&J Resin Kits?:

https://www.facebook.com/AJ-RESIN-KITS-321209548065537/

I would be a bit wary, based upon the images I see on the facebook page. It appears the bodies have all been painted with grey primer, which, if true, is never a good sign. I see some details (door gaps, drip rails, window opening moldings) which are a bit crooked and sometimes crude, too. There is no legitimate contact info listed either-- no address, e-mail phone number, etc.

At a minimum, I wouldn't buy from that company unless it was through eBay with PayPal protection. I can honestly say I wouldn't recommend you buy from them at all, based on what I see...and don't see.

On 10/23/2018 at 7:37 PM, av405 said:

I’m almost certain they took a Modelhaus Impala body and modified it into a Caprice. That’s another red flag. 

I've never seen the Modelhaus Impala, but do these parts look like the Modelhaus parts?:

10659178_387003424819482_119434607532328

Yes they do. It appears that the front clip and taillights were modified to look like those of the Caprice, but that's it. I thought about buying this kit in the past but the high cost , combined with it not being a complete kit and having inaccurate headlights, made me pass. 

• 2 months later...

I've bought some of their products through eBay, only to find out after the fact that their stuff seems to be copies of other people's work.  Unfortunate since they charge top dollar (at least through eBay).

As already stated, the quality needs to be improved upon but they sell desirable subjects.

FYI - I think they were previously known as seller "angelversace323", of which has been disabled by eBay.  I assume as result of copying.  No hard evidence, though the pictures in the past listings and subject mater are identical.

• 2 years later...