[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Tom Geiger

Rumor Control - NNL East Is Here To Stay

Apparently someone has confused NNL East with NNL Nationals and has announced that NNL East will be ending in 2019.  Fake news!

NNL East has no intentions of ending.  Our current lease goes out to 2023.  In view of the announcements that NNL Nationals and GSL will be ending, at our last meeting we discussed how our role is becoming more important for the hobby and we are up to the task.  No worries,  we are working towards improving the show every year and being the best day of the year for the hobby!

Our website is currently down, as we move from Linus to the C Panel server.  I have everything moved, and have www.tssmcc.com running, but I'm gonna need some help getting the rest operational.  Hope to have it all back up by the weekend.

Edited by Tom Geiger

Oh Ya, this is one of the greatest show and sale in North America that I have been to and will go again.  Happy to hear everything is going well at NNL East headquarters.  Great work Guys and Gals.