Model Cars Magazine Forum

New to the form

Hi everybody I am new to the form so here is a little introduction. I live in Saskatoon, SK. Canada and I am 15 years old and a complete gear head. I started modeling with my Grandpa when I was 12. I Built my first solo model when I was 13. I joined a club when I was 14 and except for 2 other juniors I am the youngest member by about 40 years. since then the modeling bug has bit me bad. in 2 years I already have a stash of over 50 models waiting to be built. I am manly interested in 1960's muscle cars and gassers as well as the tri-5 Chevy's and door slammers. so as you can see I love V8 American car no matter the year. here is a Big john 1941 Willis gasser that I entered Bridge con 2018 I won best Junior auto modeler and it is built box stock. it is the best model I have build to date! I look forward to learning new things and seeing  some awesome models.

IMG_0877.JPG

1 hour ago, Khils said:

Welcome young Man!

You have talent & a bright future....our hobby NEEDS more like you!

Thank you Khils. I agree that we need more young people in our hobby. but remember we can’t  Force the hobby on to people all we can do is introduce them to it and see if they like it 

• 3 weeks later...