Model Cars Magazine Forum

THOSE FABULOUS FORDS

Brutalform

3 hours ago, mredjr said:

Great job!! where did you get the decals?

The 62 are from Alan at Whoopie Kat, the 63 are Jack Smith’s Top End Decals, and the 64 are from eBay.  The 64s decals might be made by Bruce Sadewater. I only spoke with him via message on EBay, and he did say, that, at one time,  he worked with Rick Lucas, so I assume it’s Bruce. Don’t hold me to that though. 

13 hours ago, Brutalform said:

The 62 are from Alan at Whoopie Kat, the 63 are Jack Smith’s Top End Decals, and the 64 are from eBay.  The 64s decals might be made by Bruce Sadewater. I only spoke with him via message on EBay, and he did say, that, at one time,  he worked with Rick Lucas, so I assume it’s Bruce. Don’t hold me to that though. 

I forgot to mention, all three of these people make a quality product, and would recommend them to anyone. 

Those are some great looking Fords! This is probably my favorite era of Stock, Super Stock (and Factory Experimental) racing, so I'm really happy to see this kind of models built. All of them are done very nicely, great work.

On 11/6/2018 at 2:17 PM, W-409 said:

Those are some great looking Fords! This is probably my favorite era of Stock, Super Stock (and Factory Experimental) racing, so I'm really happy to see this kind of models built. All of them are done very nicely, great work.

Thank you Niko.

Edited by Brutalform