Model Cars Magazine Forum

Return to our hobby - its me again

Dominik

After a Long abstence i try to come back in our Hobby.

I had a bad time since 2016 and no motivation "anything" to built like the years before, no motivation to write to all your awesome builts you Show here, no Motivation to post each built models i've built...

now i will try to come back. not as detailed like my former builts, more simple, most out of the box. More snap kits for results. i hope the time will come to get my old skills back.

but: i'm happy to have some time to build and have some results i can Show.

Good to hear, that you go on the hobby again. I was happy to see some results of you during the year.

I'm really glad, you came back after your personally "punch in your face". Sometimes the fortune is not the best buddy. It was bad and it is still a long way to get over this experiences. Sometimes I find my self in thoughts and then remember, what hard time you have been going thru. I'm so glad, that you got very good help and now that you meet people where you can say that you have found your middle for the next years.

I'm crossing my fingers, that time will cure the wounds.

Welcome back, Dominik. I always enjoyed looking at your builds. I'm in the same funk, I think, and am trying to get inspired to do some building too. I have many on the table to finish, but of course, I got something new for the Peking to Paris community build.

Thank you very much.

Now i've learned how it works to upload pictures again :D...not the same since i posted the last one. I hope, it works. good start and it feels good to be back.

Mike, i'm just thinking about the Pekink2Paris CB, what car i should take...its not easy. because the time counts faster as always.

On ‎07‎.‎11‎.‎2018 at 9:34 PM, Dominik said:

, i'm just thinking about the Pekink2Paris CB, what car i should take...its not easy. because the time counts faster as always.

Me too, thank you, big brother! Since we've made some calls, I'm thinking about to take part on the community build. Damned :o

• 2 weeks later...

I can certainly relate to the lack of motivation! For the last two or three years I've putzed and goofed around with numerous build ideas, but nothing ever complete!

Just an I realized, you'll find that this particular forum will be a great help and a wonderful source of information and suggestions, plus watching as these builds come to life is borderline art in motion! Good to see ya back, and looking forward to seeing what you're up to!