Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello, from Tennessee

Hello everyone, this forum looks like a good place to share my love for the hobby. And I'm sure there is probably a few thousand years worth of cumulative knowledge here.

Here's to the beginning of my tenure here at modelcarsmag, I hope to learn alot from some of the best out there!

I started building when I was in single digits and then fell out of the hobby in my early teens. I've been back at it now for about 3yrs.

This is both a love and addiction, and a constant pain for my wife...

Hope to get to know some of you.

,Bo

Hi Leroy,

Welcome to the club, don't worry about your wife, just tell her that at least she knows where you are..................in your modelling room or at your club meeting place and not in a bar some place spending money.

It worked for me and now she don't even ask me where I'm off to................down to the model shop again for something I need.

Rgds,

Foggy 2.

12 hours ago, Foggy 2 said:

Hi Leroy,

Welcome to the club, don't worry about your wife, just tell her that at least she knows where you are..................in your modelling room or at your club meeting place and not in a bar some place spending money.

It worked for me and now she don't even ask me where I'm off to................down to the model shop again for something I need.

Rgds,

Foggy 2.

Thanks. and you have a good point!

I just tell her its. Heaps cheaper than both my 1:1's

That burns her up hahaha... but she gets over it.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you're back at it? and I can't agree more that this forum is the first choice of so many modelers, and seeing these builds come along is art! Not only is the forum a wealth of information and inspiration, it's a great place to make new friends! 

Look forward to seeing some of your work