Model Cars Magazine Forum

What other Model As were made in 1/25

The Revell sedan delivery was based on this kit, split up and reissued.

Image result for revell woody/sedan model A   Image result for revell woody/sedan model A   image.jpeg.0f29843e6592dff9c2284b9951f27d56.jpeg

Revell also did several release versions of the '28-'29 body style A pickup. 

Image result for Revell 28 ford rpu  Image result for Revell 28 ford rpu  Image result for Revell 28 ford rpu

NOTE: All of the  Revell kits shown above will work on the AMT '29 chassis.

BUT...due to different architecture, with frames molded to the fenders, the other AMT kits Art mentions will NOT work on the AMT '29 frame without considerable surgery.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

27 minutes ago, junkyardjeff said:

I got just the roadster body and interior with the frame but I want to build it with fenders so I am going to look for that Revell p/u body,wanting to build a depression era beater.

I've got '29 AMT fenders I'll never use. PM me your address and I'll send you an assembly if you want it.

Found a Revell 29 truck body on ebay but still has 7 days to go and who knows how much it would end up going for so I got this one at a swapmeet today and use that frame and body I have for a future project when I get the rest of the parts to complete it. I saved money buying this one for 15.

100_8407.JPG